King Fit Boxers - Transparent Crotch
- If you hate your underwear riding up, King Fit will not ride up and squash your bits.
- If you get sweaty and sticky balls, King Fit is made from Bamboo viscose material so is allows your skin to breathe fresh air, not get trapped in sweat.
- If you hate you legs chafing or rubbing together, King Fit Boxers have a lycra panel which glides beautifully.
- If you want your ass to look perky, we've included an extra panel at the back to help shape that ass for an extra peachy look.
- If you have to readjust your package throughout the day, King Fit will massively reduce this.
- Distinctive BOX waistband, which we've made a little wider to help control your waist shape.
- Longer length to help your glide and not rub
- Premium comfort from bamboo material.
- Form fitted design, your willy isn't moving anywhere.
- Lightweight, let that skin breathe.
- Body: 96% Bamboo Viscose. 4% Elastane
- Vent: 88% Polyamide. 12% Spandex
- Machine wash cold
- No bleach
- Low heat dry
- Do not iron
Ready to show off your bulge in our super comfortable King Fit boxer shorts. Now available in two style, short or long leg.
Our King Fit boxer shorts with a single layer crotch have been designed to show, the crotch area really is transparent! They're great for men who do NOT like wearing underwear, in fact, guys who don't like wearing clothes at all.
You will love our King Fit Boxers with a single layer crotch if:
To be honest, there's nothing bad about these King Fit Boxer Shorts, wearable under your suit, in the gym, around the house, at work, on a night out come rain or shine, hot or cold weather.
These boxers are fitted, so if in doubt, please size up. We only run up to a XXL at the moment, but we do have plans to introduce an XXXL in the near future. Thanks for understanding gents.
Please note: We are aiming to become a plastic free company. The first step of this is with our King Fit Boxers. These are packaged in a paper bag which is lined with a small amount of plastic. These are completely reusable (we use ours for our sandwiches for our lunch, and handy beach pouch to protect our phone from the sand and sun) Our aim is to become fully plastic free.